The Allen Garden Club has provided a diverse assortment of monthly programs by master gardeners, local nurserymen and other gardening experts since its inception in 1998. Members of the Allen Garden Club will receive the following benefits:
• A monthly e-mail newsletter
• Informative monthly gardening programs by area experts
• A website with club information and links to local and general gardening information
• Opportunities to work on community service projects
• Free plant and seed exchanges - Each April and October
• Garden tours and other extra-curricular activities
• Fun and fellowship of members
All are invited to attend the monthly meetings. Refreshments are provided at each meeting by our members. Annual membership is only $20 per household that is used for civic projects such as public garden installations, youth garden projects, Arbor Day tree plantings, etc.
Dues can be mailed to:
Allen Garden Club
Attn: Membership Chairman
1321 Joshua Ct.
Allen, TX 75002
You may either mail your membership to us using the Membership Brochure and enclosing a check or click the link to pay for your membership online. Thank you!
Copyright © 2021 Allen Garden Club